Fall Meal Delivery
The fall version of our popular home meal delivery service is packed with a great variety of healthy prepared meals, plus farm fresh eggs, our own vegetables and herbs, and a weekly bonus surprise item.
Fall Meal Delivery
Fall is a busy season. We’ve created a meal mix that has a great variety of ready-to-eat meals plus fresh vegetables, pasture-raised eggs and a weekly surprise to enjoy.
9 Miles East Farm makes it easy for you to enjoy fall. $99 provides 8 prepared meal servings plus a dozen pasture-raised eggs, a bag of fresh vegetables from the farm, and a weekly surprise item from our farm kitchen or another high-quality local craft producer.
Every household has different tastes and we welcome customization. We’ll reach out 2 days after your first experience to tailor the meal mix to your specific needs.
Going away for the week or need to pause deliveries? No problem. We’re extremely flexible. Email Adam@9mileseast.com and he’ll take care of any requests or questions.
The Fall Meal Mix from 9 Miles East Farm makes it easy for busy households to enjoy healthy food. Several meal formats are included to provide variety, and we accommodate vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and paleo nutritional profiles. Delivery radius includes the entire Capital Region (Saratoga Springs, Troy, Delmar, Albany, Schenectady and Queensbury, plus points in between) and the Greater Boston Area.
Unlike meal kits, our experienced chefs do the cooking for you with high-quality local and organic ingredients. No assembly (or dishes) required. Your cooler will be delivered to your home on the same day and at approximately the same time each week. You don't need to be home when we deliver. Packaging is reusable and recyclable.
Lemon Rosemary Chicken Dinner
A new dish from our chef team. We’re committed to creating 4 new entrees a month. Variety is important to our customers which makes it a priority for us.
A meal mix designed for back to school and Fall. Customization is encouraged after your first week. We'll reach out two days after your first delivery to make sure everything is just right.
· Two One to GO entrees. Ready to heat and enjoy. Each dish is one serving.
· One GO Basket Pro. Rotates between 6 varieties of our “grain” bowl including our Burrito, Korean, Burbank, Italian, Kyoto and Bangkok styles. Satisfying, healthy and flavorful. Heat and enjoy.
· One GO Box salad featuring organic greens, fiber-rich grains, fresh vegetables, seeds/nuts and a farm-made dressing.
· One GO Box Pro salad. A GO Box with the addition of high-quality chicken.
· One Farm Soup. Ready to heat and enjoy.
· One GO Bag. 5-7lbs of fresh veggies harvested the day before from our 29-acre farm.
· A Dozen Pasture-Raised Eggs. A deep orange yolk tells the story of a happy chicken.
· Bonus: A weekly surprise from our farm or another quality local craft producer. Past examples include honey, bread, pickles, jam, granola, fresh fruit, etc.
Submit your name & email address below. You’ll be redirected to a special offer page
Question about our program? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.